Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Men’s Sunglasses & Face Shapes Guide


Men’s Sunglasses & Face Shapes Guide

Introduction

I’ll be perfectly honest: I don’t own a vast number of accessories. I’ve got two watches, a couple of scarves, my two bags… and that’s about it. It’s not that I don’t like them – far from it – I’have just found a very select collection that suits my wardrobe perfectly. I don’t see the point in having a huge collection of accessories because I can’t see myself ever wearing them all, and that seems like a bit of a waste.
The accessories that I do collect are ones that I deem essential. I need my watch so I’m not late, I need my scarf so I don’t freeze and I need my bag because I like to carry things around. Sunglasses fit well and truly into the ‘essential’ category.
Regardless of where you live, sunglasses are a required part of every sartorial man’s wardrobe. We have perennially bad weather here in Britain but it is all too easy to get caught out. If you’re anything like me, squinting (and ultimately getting a headache) because of the sun is one of the most infuriating things you can experience, hence why my sunglasses are stored in my bag all year round.
However, sunglasses are notoriously difficult to get right. From the shape of your face to your hairstyle and even your hair colour, choosing the right frame can be a bit of a minefield. Couple this with the huge number of awful styles that you have to sift through and the whole experience can become particularly frustrating and unrewarding.
So, in preparation for the coming sunny weather (positive thinking and all that) and to help you guys get your heads around what sunglasses you might want to wear, here is a short pocket guide to sunglasses.

Sunglasses Lookbook Inspiration
Let’s start with some lookbook inspiration to help get those creative juices flowing and give you an idea of the style of frame you want:

No comments:

Post a Comment